2009. szeptember 19., szombat

www.reachexpert.eu

My name is Agnes Botos. I have a Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering and a 2-year post-graduate degree in Environmental Law. Currently I work as a REACH and GHS consultant.

Since I started my own business I have supported more than 50 Hungarian and foreign companies to understand the REACH regulation and to complete the pre-registration on time. In 2009, my most important task is to prepare registration dossier for EU and non-EU companies. I learned how to prepare a registration dossier with IUCLID 5 program in Brussels at REACHCentrum and I participated in the lead-registrant workshop organized by ECHA in 2009 September.

According to my experience I provide support primarily to those REACH responsible, who do not have enough time to read the extensive REACH regulation and related guidelines in English, have difficulty preparing the Registration Dossiers, communicating in the different SIEFs and as a result they are unable to make good strategical decisions related to REACH. Me and my partners are following all changes related to REACH in order to provide you with up to date information and save your company time and money. My services guarantee 100% compliance with the complicated REACH regulation, which also means avoiding any possible fines and penalties.

Prior to starting my own consultancy, I worked for 10 years as an Environmental Health and Safety engineer in the European Central Environment Health and Safety Department of General Electric Company, both in Hungary and the United States. Since 2006 my main focus has been REACH, the new European chemical legislation. I participated in several REACH conferences in Brussels, and I experienced first hand the difficulties of REACH implementation into practice, as well. I represented a multinational company in various pre-SIEF discussions.
Since September 2008, I have been a part-time PhD student at the Central European University, where my dissertion topic is ”Interaction of REACH and TSCA reform ”.I have a close working relationship with several Hungarian and European REACH experts, who willingly provide their perspective and added expertise for my consultancy.

If you are a REACH responsible, you will find useful information in my blog and my newsletter, which will help you to find much simpler the compliant with the REACH regulation.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése