2009. szeptember 26., szombat

REACH database -REACH softwares

Dear all,

I like to follow what kind of REACH softwares are available in the market, since many times I need to recommend a good REACH software for my customers.
I had the opportunity to see a presentation from a French company called RimaOne this week.
After the presentation I felt that their software is perfect for bigger companies.
The program looked quite user friendly, and they are able to fit it to the company's demand in few weeks, which is a huge advantage. If you are struggling with collecting uses , or need to send and save many customer questionnaires, then this tool looks prefect for you. Anyway, please check this link if you are interested in: http://rimaone.free.fr/R1_Demo%20SCC(No%20Sound).wmv and I will send you the contact person name at Rima One.

Please let us know if you know other good REACH software companies as well. Lets put them to this blog so my customers can choose.

1 megjegyzés: